Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cinelli Mash Histogram

Here is a Cinelli Mash Histogram Setup'd just the way it should be..



Diego Jante // Owner // Weekly Forty Rider

From Diego:
It had to be a Cinelli Mash……. I had it all ready- Omnium Cranks, Mash Bullhorn and stem, ChubHub/Archetype wheelsets and a Zoncolan Saddle. There was still one left to be coveted – a Worthy Frameset. Although I’ve been riding with these components installed on my hard earned, tough Chromo Steal BB17 Transfer Frame, there was still this itch to get what I really wanted. I knew that day would come When my tush would sit on my Zonco’s, riding on a badass Pursuit Alu frameset, I just didn’t know what it would be – a Mataro Low, an A2 Nabiis and why not a Custom LOW// but during that time, all these are far from being a reality for me. I had to settle for what I had. After a couple of months, I didn’t only settle, I was loving my BB17 Transfer and all the earlier thoughts I had of a Pursuit Alu Frame disappeared. Then one day, a friend by the name of Tito Les got his Cinelli Vigorosa. It was truly a sight and light as a feather….. I gotta have a Cinelli! Just like that, the hunt was on. No stock, not the right size, too pricey. I was hopeless. Then one day, there it was at Simple Cyclery. It’s owner not wanting it anymore. I knew, that was the one for me because bikes and frames come in and out of Gilbert’s Simple Cyclery but this time, it had to be a Cinelli Mash.









Frame:
Cinelli Mash Histogram 53
Fork/Headset:
Columbus HS/Columbus Carbon Fork
Crankset/Bottom Bracket:
SRAM Omnium/GXP
Pedals:
Wellgo G01
Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain:
17t Bike Domeworks/Ridea 49T/Izumi Eco Track
Handlebars/Stem:
Cinelli Mash Dropbars/Cinelli Mash Bullhorn/Cinelli Mash 100mm
Saddle/Seatpost:
San Marco Zocolan Racing/Thomson 31.6
Front Wheel/Hub/Tire:
HPlusSon Arche 24H with Pillar Spokes/ChubHub/Continental Gatorskin 23C
Rear Wheel/Hub/Tire:
HPlusSon Arche 32H with Pillar Spokes/Continental Gatorskin 23C

Accessories:
Cinelli Mash Bar end Plugs Mike Giant Bartape Champ Grips Cateye Padrone

Ride yer bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment